Ingredients You need:
Medium size Onion 1no
green chillies 3nos
Cooked Peas 1/4cup
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
chilly powder - 1/4 tsp
A sprig of curry leaves
- Finely chop the onions, green chillies and set aside
- Heat oil in a wok and splutter some mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- To this add finely chopped onion, green chillies and saute well.
- Then add the powders turmeric, chilly and garam masala to this and stir well.
- Now add the cooked peas to this and saute well so that the peas is coated with masalas.
- Break the eggs into this and scramble well till it is cooked.