Things You need:
Canned tuna(i used the chicken of the sea brand) - 1
Medium sized Onion - 1
Medium sized potato - 1
Small piece of ginger
Green chillies - 3-4
A sprig of curry leaves
Pepper pwder - 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala - 1 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
Egg - 1
1. Boil the canned tuna in water with little salt added for some 5 mts. Remove the excess water and pat it dry with a tissue. Shred the pieces and keep
2. Boil the potatoes and allow them to cool. Mash it into a paste.
3. Meantime, in a wok add some oil and fry onion, green chillies and ginger. Once it is sauted add the pepper power and garam masala and saute well. Now add the shreded fish peices and mix well. Add salt as per the taste. Allow this mix to cool now.
4. Once the mix is cooled and ready, mix it with the mashed potatoes.
5. Now make balls of desired shape, dip it in the egg, roll on the bread crumbs and fry it in the oil.