coriander powder- 1 tblspoon
ginger paste - 1/2 tblspoon
turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
garam masala - 1/4 tsp
salt to taste
- Cut the potato into thin long strips same as the way we cut for french fries.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Farenheit.
- In an oven safe bowl put the marinated chicken drumsticks and the cut potato pieces. Drizzle some oil over the chicken and the potatoes and bake the chicken in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 mins take the chicken out, flip the pieces, baste it with some oil and bake it again for another 15 minutes. Mean while you can prepare the gravy.
- Heat some oil in pan, add the fennel seeds and saute. To that add the thinly sliced onion, green chillies and saute well.
- To the sauted onions add all the remaining powders and fry well.
- Now put in the cut tomatoes and stir well till the oil separates.
- Now add some water to this and boil to get the gravy. Dont forget to add salt.
After the intial half an hour of baking, take the chicken out, pour the above gravy over the chicken and bake it again for 30 minutes, flipping the pieces after 15 minutes.